SCADA (Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition) EPC Services
JPS has aims to establish a leadership position in SCADA consulting services nationwide having worked with many utilities, both small and large, in selecting and implementing their RTU systems. Our hands-on team of professionals has many years of experience successfully designing, specifying, and implementing RTU systems. We have team members who have worked in utility operation centers, in the vendor arena, and as consultants. We know the applications, resources, and constraints common to these organizations
We provide services on all aspects of SCADA projects. Whether you are in the planning stage, implementation stage, or if you need to add a single application, replace an entire system, migrate a system, or put in your first RTU system, JPS has the experience and is ready to help.
Our Specialty Includes Erection and Commissioning of the RTUs for various establishments. To follow through this activity JPS has standardized its fulfilling activities various Modules based on waterfall model.
The Diagram that shows various activities in the Erection and Commissioning processes of the RTU.Best practice services JPS can provide include:
- Evaluate existing systems and develop strategies to make improvements, replace aged or problematic systems, or meet new business objectives.
- existing systems and develop strategies to make improvements, replace aged or problematic systems, or meet new business objectives.
- Assist in Developing procurement specifications and a complete request for proposal (RFP) including terms and conditions.
- Product evaluations and scoring.
- Seek technical and business clarifications with vendors and contribute to or lead contract negotiations.
- Configuration and Integration services (e.g., databases, displays, application integration, and intelligent electronic device (IED) integration).
- Functional and performance factory acceptance testing (FAT) and point-to-point checkout.
- Take the responsibility from procurement of RTUs till obtaining SAT.
- Provide key User SCADA training.
- Install, Configure and Commission substation automation applications.